- How are neutrons, protons and electrons
to make an atom? Which particles make up the nucleus?
- What defines an element?
- What are the four main elements that comprise living organisms?
- How does a molecule differ from an element?
- What is a chemical bond?
- How does the arrangement of electrons determine the bonding
of an atom or ion?
- What is a covalent, ionic, and hydrogen bond?
Which of these involves sharing of electrons? Which involves
electrons? Which is an interaction between atoms of separate
Which is strongest?
- What is the difference between a polar and non-polar
- Why do hydrogen bonds only occur in polar molecules?
- Why are chemical reactions crucial for life?
- What is the reactant in a chemical reaction, what is the product?
What determines the rate of a chemical reaction? What is chemical